Monday, June 29, 2009

9 months ago ...





Wow, time has flown by. We've had Ronix for 9 months now and I can't believe he ever used to be as small as he is in these pictures. Craziness! It's been so fun raising a puppy...although we're pretty certain he's part human and cat ha ha.

This was taken when we first brought Ronix home. He's about 8-9 weeks old here, and already full of mischeviousness as you can see since he is trying to eat my camera string.













He was so full of energy, and always wanted to play, as this picture shows quite well. I am so glad those puppy teeth are gone! They are soo sharp. He did leave some souvenir marks in my phone though, it is kinda cute.











This is where Ronix got the nickname Batty from my sister. There are a couple pictures that are hilarious with his ears flying in the air. With his teeth showing he does look a little bat like ha ha. He's about 9-10 wks in these pics.












He loved playing with the big dogs right from the start, it was pretty funny to watch him try to keep up with a 90 lb German Shepard.




He's about 11 weeks in this picture where he's gnawing on a deer leg...yuck! Nobody would take the deer leg away until I got a picture of it, since the guys thought it was hilarious. As you've probably guessed, we were hunting this weekend, and so the dogs kept bringing back the discards...it was not enjoyable ha ha.






The moose get quite close in Bear Lake, and I don't think Ronix could figure out what it was. I love the stripe of hair standing on end that goes all the way down his back.



1 comment: